Friday, January 11, 2013

First FO of 2013!

Still running behind, but I have a whole backlog of things I'd like to share!

This, however, was just finished last week. A quickie little baby cardigan, knit for a drive my knitting group is doing for Welcome Baby, a local organization that collects and distributes diapers and clothing to folks who can really use them.

Concentric Circles Baby Sweater

This is the second time I've knit this cardi. I really like the look of it, and I like that it's a quick knit for those last-minute baby gifts. The pattern calls to knit each sleeve flat as you come to it, and then crochet slip stitch the seam to bring the working yarn back up to the main body. The only thing I would change the next time I do it, is to hold the sleeve stitches on a scrap yarn to work after the rest of the sweater is finished.

Concentric Circles Baby Sweater


Designer: Melissa Mall
Yarn: Various Red Heart Eco Scraps, mostly

My Ravelry Project page is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment