Friday, August 01, 2008

Twist Collective launch

I almost forgot that today was the lauch of the Twist Collective online magazine.


Seems like a great concept. Some great info, great designers, clear photographs, and a lovely format. The magazine is free to browse, but the you have to purchase the patterns--seems fair enough.

My favorites are:
Ysolda Teague's Little Birds cardigan,
Anne Hanson's Gnarled Oakwoods wrap, and
Adrian Bizilia's Faux Bois scarf.

Congrats to the Twist Collective team on a great first issue!

4 comments:

  1. Finally it's out! I'll go and check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite exciting, isn't it? I really enjoyed flipping through it. I like several of the designs - definitely some of the same ones that you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cool! I hadn't heard of that before... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love the little birds cardigan! Thanks for posting this, I had never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete