Monday, July 07, 2008

The Walker Treasury Project

Am I the last person on earth to know about the Walker Treasury Project? I followed a link through Ravelry to this site, which is especially interesting to me now that I've acquired a set of her Treasuries.


The project asks participants to knit up a swatch in color, photograph it (nicely) and upload to the site which has a few different functions for users for searching for patterns. The site only posts photos along with swatch info and the page numbers of the book that they come from.

What a fantastic resource!

5 comments:

  1. You can't be the last person to know about this- because I just found out right now on your blog!! I agree, this is a truly amazing reasource. Thanks for sharing!

    - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I didn't know about it either. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea. Just tempting me to splurge on the treauries now. Must... resist...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I'd never visited the site before (pure laziness on my part) but now I really, really want a set of the Treasuries too. So many great stitch patterns!

    ReplyDelete