Thursday, July 31, 2008

Foodie Friday :: portrait edition

A simple and paired-down post for this week's Foodie Friday...

A couple of weeks ago, the New York Times published a lovely article about some women farmers from the Northeast United States. I was enamored with the accompanying photographs, and have since returned to the article a number of times to read it again--I think these women are beautiful, and the commitment to their own kind of craft is inspiring and so full of dedication. Anybody who knows me is probably tired of my yapping about my desire to one day own some land and do a different kind of work, away from an office and the computer... In any case, it's good to learn about people who do just that.

Click photo for article. All photos from the New York Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment