Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Telephone Sheep


I saw these on the Craft blog last week, and kept them marked because I thought they were so great. The link goes to some sort of photo hosting (I think) site in Spanish, so I couldn't really figure out where they came from. I searched around today and the artist is Jean-Luc (I can't find an artist's website), and the exhibit is up at the Museum of Telecommunication in Frankfurt, Germany.


These guys are fantastic! They have so much personality and it seems like if you wait long enough, one of them will move. And the way that the cord is wound to suggest the muscular structure is really well done. They are so clever, I just can't stop looking at them! I do wish I could find some more info out about the artist.

More images from Flickr.

7 comments:

  1. *Thank you* for sharing that. Can't tell you how much I love those little guys! It seems like even the legs/feet are phone parts? I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOh, I would totally buy one (or two) if these were up for sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that has got to be the coolest thing I've seen all day!

    - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sheep and the new banner too! How did I miss it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sheep are so cute. Too bad I'm nowhere near Frankfurt ... no chance to see them up close.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG those are the BEST! Better than most the stuff we saw at subversive lace. I just LOVE them...I wish I could buy them, but then, where would I put them all...and you can't have just one...

    ReplyDelete