Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Going green...

I'm leaving for Ireland in just a few hours. Can't wait for a break from New York. I'll be staying in the village of Baltimore, West Cork, on the rocky shores and I have no idea what is in store. Photos when I get back.

As for knitting, I'm taking 2 skeins of Knit Picks Essential to make Veronik Avery's Lace Ribbon Scarf from the spring 2008 Knitty. I'm taking the monkey sock along with me as a back up project, but plan to focus on the scarf unless I run out of yarn.

After watching the first disc of Into the West, here is the current progress on the Drops cardi:

8 comments:

  1. Have fun in Ireland! I hope it doesn't rain too much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love Ireland!! You're going ot have such an amazing time. Have fun!

    p.s.- love the colour of your drops cardi.

    - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm "green" with envy!

    Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool! can't wait to see your trip pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're having a blast on your trip! Can't wait to see the pictures when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work on the cardi! I just love the color. Can't wait to see the finished piece...oh and also great pics of Ireland!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been itching to knit the lace ribbon scarf. Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete