Friday, February 15, 2008

Blue Sky = love

Hope everyone had a lovely valentines day. Mine was uneventful, except for that I fell in looooooooooovvvveeeee!


It might be hard to describe the feelings I have for Blue Sky Alpaca Sport. So soft. So very soft. And pretty. After I bought it, I carried it around the house with me for hours. I'm using this to make a Twiggy Bobble Hat. I cross my fingers, eyes and toes for the finished hat to be as pretty as the skein of yarn itself.


  1. Oh, that looks so yummy. The color's gorgeous and soft. Where'd you get it??

  2. I'm totally biased when it comes to Blue Sky Yarns since I design with them a lot, but this one might be my fave too! Big thumbs up... can't wait to see the results!-kim

  3. I totally hear you on that Blue Sky Alpaca love... if I ever saw a Blue Sky Alpaca delivery truck anywhere, I would hijack it and drive away, pursuing a life of crime and knitting forever. That would be awesome.

    - Julie