Wednesday, January 30, 2008

yay and hooray


Julie at Team Knit was sweet to let me know that my blog makes her day--thank you! It's a really nice thing to hear. Now I have to make a list of 10 blogs that I enjoy reading that make my day too.

That's hard, though--I subscribe to more than 200 blogs. That probably sounds like an awful lot, but many of them (especially the knitting ones) don't post much anymore. I think they all had babies or got book deals or something. So I'm always adding on new blogs while keeping the older ones just in case.

Anyways, I couldn't pick just 10, so here's a list of some of my go-to blogs (not just knitting) that I, um, go to first when they're updated:

Inspired Living
Norah Gaughan (Berroco)Cosmicpluto
Team Knit
Another Shopgirl
Knits and Pieces
Broke Knits
Code Purl
ssailorss
Craft Pirate
Tres Chic Veronique
Whispering Pine
TECHknitting
Wind Loop
Sulala
Sticks and Tones
So KnitPicky
New York Minknit
Pikku-Kettu Knits
52 Projects
lomester
Lolly Knitting Around
An Abundance of Lisa
machen/machen

The rules are as follows: Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times.

12 comments:

  1. Aww! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto!
    And rest assured - I have no baby nor a book deal. But it's summer holidays so I'm being a bit slack about the ol' updating thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! thanks! that is so sweet of you :) i love your blog too. and no babies or book deals over here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! And right back atcha. I love your blog too! I'm also staying away from babies and publishing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No babies of book deals here either... Just regular old life getting in the way :) Thanks for including me on your list, I'm very flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the kind honor of the award. Thanks also for a new list of blogs to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! (And thanks for the nice comment on the sweater too)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete