Monday, December 31, 2007

new years!

My last FO of 2007--a failure! From yarn selection to needle size, I made all the wrong choices on the Trinity Stitch Hat. So much so, that I feel like it's not even worth fixing or saving. My trinity stitch certainly doesn't look like this. Oh well. No problem, though. I've decided to leave this one (well hidden) in 2007 and move on to (hopefully) many more successful projects in 2008.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what the new year brings, and am approaching it with a lot of optimism and enthusiasm.

Have fun everyone, and see you all in 2008!

3 comments:

  1. Well, not everything comes out right the first time. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let it get you down! Don't look back! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete