Monday, December 10, 2007

long time no

... oh well, you know.

I've been working on some test knitting of some stuff I wish I can post but don't think I can until the patterns are published. Although I'm not under any sort of official confidentiality agreement, I don't want to push it and get in trouble and owe anyone a bunch of money. It's been fun, but I'm excited to get back to my own projects now.

Over the weekend, I did get a chance to start on a project for myself, though. I'm in dire need of a new hat for winter, and the Trinity Stitch Hat fits the bill. Here it is in progress:

Trinity Stitch Hat
Cute and slouchy. And by cute, I mean hopefully cute on me.

Besides that, there's been yummyness happening.

Butternut Squash Risotto
Butternut Squash Risotto
Starch in any form is ok by me!

Baked Eggs
Baked Eggs
These are so neat because you make a little pita cup in a muffin tray, add some fillings (instead of the suggested ingredients I added pesto, tomato and a shrimp) and fill with an egg and bake it all together. Yum!

Next up is a return to the Drops Cardigan that has become all the rage (over 200 projects in Ravelry!). Also, hopefully the final chapter in what I have now named the Brachs Jaywalkers.

6 comments:

  1. I don't know what looks yummier-the beret or the food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I came for the knitting and stayed for the food! :-) Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Trinity Stitch beret looks great! I'm thinking of knitting another...I love the color of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I haven't tried those baked eggs before- what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My step-mother used to make baked eggs all the time for dinner. I thought it was just a french thing, since no one seems to do it here. I had forgotten how yummy they are :) Glad to see that you've discovered them.
    I had never heard of the Trinity Stitch hat. Must go queue it on Ravelry...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh those egg cups look awesome. How did your test knitting go? I'm also really happy to be done with it and ready to move on!

    ReplyDelete