Wednesday, October 31, 2007

everybody's doing it

The beginning of my Drops Jacket. It's turned into quite a popular pattern (116 projects on Ravelry!). I'm only about halfway done with the back.


I'm actually liking the Knit Picks Bulky WOTA quite a bit. It's making a light, soft fabric that I believe will be quite warm for the winter months.

I'm anticipating slow progress on this (and on the second Socktoberfest sock) for the next little while, as I'm switching attention over to do some test knitting. This will be my first foray into doing pattern testing, but I think that it will be a good challenge for me to really pay attention and not let little things slip by -- something I really should be doing with my own knitting, but tend to be pretty loose with.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful color! Are you making the 3/4 sleeve or the long sleeved version?

    ReplyDelete