Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Off Air



So I'm feeling frustrated that I'm having a hard time responding to you lovely people's comments, even if just to say "thanks for visiting" or to answer a question. Something about the new blogger settings keep the emails as "no reply." I know the comments that I leave on other accounts don't have my email attached and I can't for the life of me figure out how to change that setting.

Anyways, I'm moving to a new apartment this week so everything is a bit rushed and stressful. After I get settled, I may try to install Haloscan, since that seems to solve the problem for a lot of folks. Let me know if y'all have any suggestions. Perhaps I'll change blog hosts altogether. Or maybe just a template spruce up. I feel like I should do some fall cleaning!

Also, I realize that when you click through to the permalink for each post, the formatting goes completely wonky. I'm not clever enough with the html to figure out why that's happening quickly, but that's next on my fixit list.

Blah, blah, blah. Enough with the long-winded excuses - bear with me!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I went the Haloscan route and haven't looked back since!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your move!

    I think the email thing is a setting somewhere under profile or something...

    ReplyDelete