Tuesday, April 24, 2007

blogiversary

Had I realized earlier that today was one year with Lekkercraft, you would be seeing balloons, fireworks, cupcakes and tiaras here instead of just words. There would be goodie bags. If you guessed the right number of jelly beans in the big jar you'd get a prize. We'd play PinTheTailOnTheDonkey. We'd go swimming before waiting the proper 45 minutes to digest all that BBQ. It would be grand...

Alas, I am at work and not really able to put together a proper post, nor will I tonight as I will be heading to Williamsburg to see a friend play at Laila. I did just purchase a new digicam, so decent photos will hopefully be making a return very soon!

Glee needs: 1 sleeve bound off. Ends woven in. Slight blocking. Hook and eye attachment. So close, oh so very close.

Here's hoping bigger and brighter things for the next year. Many thanks to everyone who has visited, subscribed, commented and emailed!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary! :) I've been a reader for awhile, but not sure if I've commented - anyway, I enjoy your blog, so happy happy blogiversary - Next year definitely fireworks and tiaras!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I'll eat some cookies today in honor of your blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogiversary! Does Hallmark make an e-card for that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the blogiversary! You should have immediately left work to celebrate once you realized the significance of the date.

    ReplyDelete