Saturday, February 10, 2007

twinkle love

And the other score from my friend from Fashion Week:


Yep, that's a real live copy! The book comes out this week, and let me tell you, it's gorgous! Last Wednesday there was a book release party in the tents, so my friend got to go and pick up a copy for me (and one for her mom), and even had it signed from Wenlan Chia herself. I feel like SUCH a groupie, heh, but I don't mind. I want to make at least 70% of the patterns. They are hip and chic and cozy. I see at least two that were published in Vogue Knitting, but it looks like they have been re-done to use Twinkle's new yarn line (looks like it will be available online to coincide with the official release of the book). Beautiful colors!

Am I lucky or what?

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I wonder what designs are inside... Will you give us a sneak peek?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You are *SO* lucky!!

    I was wondering what your "really special treat" was!

    ReplyDelete