Wednesday, February 28, 2007

m.i.a.

Between work and general celebration of my getting a rad new job, I haven't had much time to knit in the past week. Hopefully this weekend I should have a small project completed and some photos to show.

In even more celebratory goings on, I just found out that my cousin is going to have her first baby. I was so excited to hear the news, but it took a day for it to sink in.... i can do some baby knitting! If I'm estimating right, she should be due in early fall - perfect for some snuggly sweaters. I'm on pattern hunt detail as we speak.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new soon to be addition to the family. My sister also recently became pregnant with her first and of course all I can think about is baby knitting. She's do in the fall too. Let me know if you find any good patterns!

    ReplyDelete