Thursday, February 01, 2007

coverly


I know that this cover has been apperaing all over blogland these days, but I have to say that I am in love with the sweater on the Winter issue of Vogue Knitting. I flipped through the issue but it was the only thing that really jumped out at me as something I would really want to make. When I don't see more than one thing in a magazine that are interesting to me, I usually feel like it's a waste to buy the whole magazine for just one pattern, but the more I think about it, the more I think this one might just be worth it.

2 comments:

  1. i really like that sweater, and i think it'd be fun to knit, but i'm holding back b/c i just don't think i'd ever wear it.

    i agree about this issue though. nothing else caught my eye, which was fairly disappointing. VK had been doing better lately, imo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this issue yet. That white sweater on the cover is really pretty though. I'll buy the issue if you do!

    ReplyDelete