Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Glee-ful

This crazy work-week with the addition of a massive head cold is leaving little time for knitting. I'm really enjoying feeling productive and creative and extremely happy, but that could also be due to a Tylenol Cold Daytime high I've been sporting for the past 8 days.

After getting to a good stopping point last night at about 1am, snuck a couple of rows in on Glee. I must stay, knitting with Andean Treasure is SO enjoyable, and even using the relatively small (US 5) needles is relaxing and not as tedious as I was assuming it would be. Mind you, this is only about 5 rows in, so it's a bit early to start getting bored with a project anyways. But I can tell this will be a really fun sweater to work on. I LOVE that this sweater is constructed in once piece, and I can't wait to see how it works out.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I like the color of that yarn!

    hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete