Saturday, January 27, 2007

As promised

As promised, here are a few photos of Glee in progress. I am getting ready to join it into the round, and then it will be rounds and rounds of knitting for another 7 inches or so.


I'm still enjoying knitting this very much, and am managing at least a few rows almost every day, even taking it along to the laundromat.

I tried it on, and it may actually be a tad big once the "button bands" are added on (no buttons on this - it calls for hook and eyes, but requires a band to be picked up and knitted).

I hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend!

ps - I am actually GETTING OUT OF THE CITY next weekend. Atlantic City - hooray!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! You're so close! That is a nice shade of purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I saw your blog on the New York City Knitters ring and thought you might be interested in my knitting group The Upper East Side Knitters. Visit our website http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UESKnitters/ to join. We meet Tuesday nights at the Starbuck on York Ave. and East 80th St from 7-9 pm.
    Take care!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweater looks beautiful so far, Andean Treasure feels amazing, doesn't it? I'm knitting Fetching with it to see how it holds up with the cabling.

    ReplyDelete