Saturday, December 23, 2006

nearing the end

Soooo.... finally able to start on the last sleeve for Cheesylove. The additional yarn came from Knitpicks last week, and lucky for me the two dyelots seem to match exactly, but I'm still alternating between the two skeins just in case I'm just not seeing the difference under the light in my apartment. It is good to know the end is near. I wish I would be able to have it done in time for Christmas Eve, but I'm not sure I'll have the time.

Hmm... now that I think about it, should I try?

I have an orphans Christmas again this year. Christmas Eve will be spent at the Soft Spot drinking egg nog (the real stuff, including alcohol, which I've never even tried before), and Christmas Day will be spent with my friend Michelle, doing some sort of crafty business, watching Polar Express, and eating paté. Personally, I really prefer low-key holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment