Saturday, October 14, 2006

project update

One sleeve left to seam to the body of the sweater - soooo close, but I've tried it on and I think I'm going to really like this one.

Just started a couple of rows on a pair of ribbed socks from Cat Bordhi's book. I tried these a few months ago using two circs - one was gimpy and i was frustrated with the join. So now I've replaced the sad circ with a new #2 from Knit Picks (I really like these and plan to order more whenever it becomes necessary) and have re-started. Not having gone very far, I do think it's safe to say that this attempt is going MUCH better. I hope I take to making socks, but I'm not really feeling the love yet.
We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment