Monday, August 14, 2006

re-introducing lekkercraft

I've completely remodeled my blog in an attempt to re-organize and re-motivate - in craft, but something I really need to do in life as well. I have a lot of work on self to do, and many changes to make, habits that need breaking and things I want and need to accomplish. I'm frustrated in this current cycle I'm in. I think that ultimately, for the way i want to live my life, it means my leaving nyc. It's a fantastic city, and I'm not leaving quite yet, but there are a lot of things that are important to me that I just can't get here.

I do love this city. I mean, how can you not love a place where you get a view like this?



This is from my rooftop. It was much prettier before they raised that building under construction about a week ago, though.

3 comments:

  1. It still impresses me too, lol. but it certainly involves a lot of compromise, such as space and privacy. ah well, city living!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is worth the sacrafice ... at least for awhile! :)

    ReplyDelete